Thursday, June 17, 2010

a night of laughs and stars

It is notable in my first few posts that i consider people and friends part of the reason I enjoy life. As I have been feeling a little less motivated today, it is good to note that a few hours spent with my person and my housemate-turned-great friend, in the spa under the stars has considerably picked up my spirits.

with home-made cola and a bottle of southern we talked for hours without realising. Its great to just chill out with great friends and forget the issues of the day, or talk and resolve them. whatever comes out. As my person said we don't plan our DnM sessions, and its true. Just let the night take you without obligation and I find that we have a much better time then.

After being ejected from out cosy spot by the security guard begining the process of locking up, we wished each other a good night and luck for our poor study attempts for our exam tomorrow. Good friends can give light to any dark day. They help without even realising it.

1 comment:

blanc said...

let the spa bubble away the bad.