Friday, June 18, 2010

with a clear mind


www.bbc.co.uk

The let-down reflex after my exam today calls. That familiar feeling of relief. It calls.

"Those woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep."
-Robert Frost

Only halfway through my exams I crave the holidays. I have come from not caring to stressing and realising that I do still care despite what I believed, to now lookign forward and wishing it all to come fast, so that it can be behind me as soon as possible. Then I can relax in this beautiful wood that offers peace and calmness.

But I'm only half way through. I have a while to go yet. The tough yards are comming up. And then, only then, can I let myself travel a while in the dark empty woods, let my mind relax and uncoil.

No comments: